Empire State Library Network (ESLN) makes every effort to implement measures to secure sensitive data provided by our members through business transactions, website transactions, and in-person transactions. ESLN only requires information that it truly needs to conduct business and provide services to our members.
ESLN may collect and use the following kinds of personal and professional information:
• Information about your use of ESLN services which may include your usage of esln.org, ESLN listservs, and any other means we use to conduct the business of our organization. This may include but is not limited to the collection of statistics, survey results, workshop registrations, payments of ESLN services, grant applications, and other services.
ESLN may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website
• Publish your name and/or contact information in reference to ESLN membership, committee membership, or grants received
• Send you statements and invoices
• Collect payments from you
• Send you marketing communications or surveys
ESLN does not disclose your personal information to any vendors or subcontractors unless you have agreed for us to do so. ESLN takes reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal and professional information. We store your contact information on a secure server. We do not, however, store credit card information either in writing or on any of our servers.
ESLN may include links to other organizations or vendors on our website or in our listserv communications. ESLN is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party entity.
ESLN is free to update this policy at any time and make it available on our website.